… to get ready for your studio class:
As of June 2nd 2020
- Please come dressed and ready to move, about 5-10 minutes before your class, wearing a mask. The trainer will ask you to enter one by one.
- Please wash or disinfect your hands upon entering and go to a reformer. You will find a chair, cleaning products and a box next to it. Please stow your personal belongings under the chair, and don’t get mixed up with the boxes during training. Our reformers are placed so that there is a 3m distnace between head rests. So you can feel free to take off your mask during class.
- At the end of class, please thoroughly clean your reformer and box, and leave the towel under chair. Then disinfect or wash your hands and leave the studio one by one, wearing a mask. This will ensure everyone’s safety.
We will keep our physical distance, and some of us will choose to wear a mask while teaching. Hands-on adjustments, unfortuantely, cannot be offered right now. We will keep windows open during class, so please bring an extra layer if you get cold easily.
Thanks for working (out) with us!
… to get ready for your virtual class:
- Sign up for a class and make sure you have your account settings so that you receive notifications (they include the link).
- Clear a 2sqm space and have a few props ready: A mat if you have one, a small firm pillow, two milk or juice cartons for weights.
- Receive a link via email 10-15 minutes before your class. Follow it to join. Say Hi!, then please turn off your microphone during the class.
Let’s master this challenge together. Happy training!